Your pet may not want to come home! Daycare is a truly enjoyable experience for your dog. He or she will have access to large indoor play areas. It's a social environment where healthy dogs interact and exercise with each other. There is constant human companionship at all times to ensure both your pet's safety and pleasure.
Everybody needs a breath of fresh air. That's why we have extra large outdoor play areas. Your buddy will rotate from the indoor to the outdoor areas throughout the day. We separate the dogs based on size and temperment and gladly make special arrangements for special needs dogs.
There are many reasons for enrolling your dog at Carolina Doggie Playland. Doggie Daycare does not only benefit your dog. It benefits you as well. Here are just a few reasons why you should enroll your dog at Carolina Doggie Playland:
- Dogs are social animals. Early and continual socializing is a must for dogs.
- After a long day at work, you do not have the time or energy to properly exercise and play with your dog.
- Help eliminate boredom behavior such as chewing and barking
- You will have a more social and fit dog
- You are away from the home for long periods of time during the day.
- You would like to own a dog, but do not due to your busy schedule.
Please call us today at 704-529-7757 to receive an application for doggie daycare and arrange for your trial visit.